Friday, March 30, 2012

Fridays with Fred ++

Happy Friday! Damn, what a crazy a** week! Thank the gods its over. I have a few things to cover in this post. First and foremost, two multi-fab writer friends gave me the coveted Sunshine Award ) Claire Hennessy & Elise Fallson.) Thanks, guys! *head bopp'n dance* 

I'm pretty stoked, not just for the award, but for the Q/A. Oh yeah, baby...TMI com'n at ya!   

So here are the rules:
1 ) Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2 ) Write a post about it.
3 ) Answer the questions below.
4) Pass it on to 10 (how 'bout 5) bloggers who you think really deserve it and let them know.


-----
Questions are:
Favorite color: Green
Favorite animal: Dog.  Um...duh!
Favorite number: 11
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: A toss up between coffee & green tea.
Facebook or Twitter: Both
My passion: Books (Writing & reading them)
Getting or giving presents: Giving
Favorite pattern: I love creating patterns by rhyming words.
Favorite day of the week: Friday
Favorite flower: Hydrangeas

And now...to pass on the award!

Fridays With Fred:  Since it's Friday...let's not forget about Fred!  This is a shot of Fred getting in the middle of things (gosh darn it!)  We forget how our canines love to play too! 



And...Sony Animation released its upcoming animation flick that just up my alley called Hotel Transylvania, featuring Adam Sandler as Dracula!  Lol.  The clip is too adorable.


Remember to stop by and visit Schatze over at Mary’s BookHounds too.

Have a great weekend.

Mina B.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

What is Fred playing with?

Elise Fallson said...

I'm not a big fan of patterns, BUT rhyming words, YES! I'll also have to stalk you on twitter I see... (;

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Aaawww, how cute is Fred????!!

We have that Fisher Price barn. (Doesn't everybody?) But ours doesn't have a blue jet track coming out of it, lol!

Unknown said...

That's a cute Fred!


---Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2012

Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge

Sarah Tokeley said...

Congratulations on your award, and I love the picture of Fred :-)

J.C. Martin said...

Thanks for the award! You brought some sunshine into my day there! :)

And wow! Hotel Transylvania is my kind of cartoon!