Friday, January 13, 2012

Fridays with Fred: Friday the 13th

Happy Friday the 13th.  I wanted to post a few evil modern-day nightmarish images of gruesome horror film, Friday the 13th.  Who doesn't love this classic?  And Jason for that matter?  Take a gander if you will.  And of course, Fred's here too.  
Source
Man those coveralls were terrifying!  
My only question is why are his hands bloody, but his clothes are clean?  Hmmm?

Source
The shower. Always the shower! 

Source
Awwww.  Ya see?  That's what I call unconditional love. 


Fred as Jason.  Not so scary, huh?

Remember to stop by and visit Schatze over at Mary’s BookHounds too.
Have a great weekend.

Mina B.

3 comments:

carla said...

Have a good weekend Fred!

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Oh I wonder if there is a Friday the 13th marathon on cable today. I shall have to check when I get home from work.

Mina Burrows said...

@Carla - Thanks, sweetie!

@Michael - I looked for one, but I didn't see it. You think they would be better at scheduling something like that, huh?