Friday, October 14, 2011

Fridays with Fred: Zombie Fred

Minions!  Fred has been infected.  He didn't have a chance against those zombies from last week.  Oh, well.  Good thing I found this zombie scanner from Max Brooks, which shows how serious his level of contamination is.


Zombies are on the rise with the coming season premier of The Walking Dead.  See the season 2 trailer below.  I guess that’s why we've had zombies on the brain lately.  Anyway, hope you all get a chance to watch it.  The premier is on Sunday 8/9c on AMC.  



Be sure and check out Schatze over at Mary’s BookHounds.    Have a great weekend.


Mina B.

5 comments:

carla said...

Oh my! Poor Fred! If anybody can get out of this problem, it's our super hero Fred!
We're rooting for you Fred!

Ronald L. Smith said...

Oh my god, I had no idea season two was upon us already!

I can't wait to get back into this. Really enjoyed the first season. I hope it's still good. I heard that a bunch of writers were fired after the end of last season. I'll have to Google this and see if I can get the real story.

D Q said...

Poor Fred, I thought for sure the zombies wouldn't bother Fred-he's too cute.

mshatch said...

looking forward to The Walking Dead :)

Lydia Kang said...

Found you from Pensuasion's blog. Nice to meet you!