Friday, June 10, 2011

Fridays with Fred: Frisbee Fun

Fred’s goes insane when he’s playing with his toys, especially his Frisbee.  I’m constantly finding his toys everywhere and forever tossing them into his basket.  And then two seconds later he’s behind me, pulling them back out again.  He’s plays with his toys more than any kid I know.  The Frisbee’s one of his favorites and I found this one lodged under the TV.  Since I discovered it last night, he’s been prancing around it and flipping it in the air.  It’s too cute and I thought I’d share.  Can you see the smile in he's eyes? 
Have a good weekend.
Anyway, here are some other silly shots of Fred here and here.  Also, don't forget to check out Schatze over at Mary's (BookHounds).
Mina B.

3 comments:

carla said...

He thought it was gone forever and now its found and his again!
Such a handsome lad!
Have a good weekend Fred, and Mina!
xoxo
Darcy and Sophie and Carla

D Q said...

My dogs fav toy was a frisbee too. She's gone 2 and a half years now and I still miss her.

Mina Burrows said...

@Carla - He totally thought it was gone forever. Haha! So you know he's had it less than 24 hrs and it's destroyed now. Oh well. XXOO to Darcy & Sophie & U too.

@Deedles - I know how you feel. Buffy's been gone for 4 and we still miss her. :0(