Friday, May 27, 2011

Fridays with Fred: Memorial Day Weekend

Well, minions. It’s almost Memorial Day weekend. So I thought I’d give you a shot of Mister, a.k.a. Fred, posing with our American Flag. We're big supporters of Memorial Day since our family has ties to the military. Fred, himself, has been put through doggie boot camp (several times.) Not that it do any good. He’s a sorry excuse for a Marine’s dog, but we still love him. And since this weekend’s all about remembering…enjoy.
Oh, and Happy Memorial Day Weekend.


Anyway, check out shots of Fred  here. And remember to check out Schatze over at Mary's (BookHounds).
Mina B. 

6 comments:

Tanya1224 said...

Cute post of Fred =) We're a big military family too. Hope you have a good weekend. Now I'm off to add my name to your blog hop list contest ;)

carla said...

Have a great Memorial Weekend Fred, Mina and family!
Fred you look like you are raring to get started!

Schultzies said...

Love it! Fred is so adorable and looks good with that flag. Have a great weekend!

Mina Burrows said...

@Tanya - Aw, thanks Tanya. Have a good weekend too. Thanks for entering.

@Carla - Thanks, sweetie. Fred's already partying for sure! XXOO to Darcy & Sophie

@Readfreek- Hi, RF. I'm so glad its the weekend and so's Fred! Take care.

BookHounds said...

Target has Lady Liberty head bands right now, you can bet Schatze will have that on for 4th of July!

Anonymous said...

Volkswagen Passat Turbocharger
its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.