Friday, February 25, 2011

Fridays with Fred & Book Blogger Hop

I’m combining today's post with Fridays with Fred and Book Blogger Hop. I’ve been so busy lately that I figured what the hey.

Today’s Fridays with Fred is another shot of Fred as a puppy – kind of like this one.  But this is one of my fav shots of Fredster.  If you can see, he even has a doll sweater on.  Those were several years ago but this pix was so darn cute, I couldn’t help myself.  Enjoy!


Before I forget, please take moment to check out Schatze over at Mary/Bookhouds. She’s just so adorable I can’t stand it.

And now onto my Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop
This week's question comes from Jen B. who blogs at I Read Banned Books:

"Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?"


Excellent question!  My answer….absolutely not!

First off, I’m not changing my name.  Enough said.  And as far as the tag, “books for paranormal & mystic minds" - that’s exactly what you get when you're on my blog.  If you look at my header image – the woman with the worn book and creepy face - that’s how I feel when I write/read paranormal, horror, and mystical books. It sucks me in and takes me away like magic. That’s why I chose image and the tag. This blog and my writings are dedicated to the creepy side of things and that’s precisely how it will remain.

Next question…

Thanks for stopping by. If you missed one of my earlier reviews, check out Beautiful Creatures posted earlier this week.

Until next time...have a great weekend.


Mina B.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Awww, Fweddie. Itty bitty little, Mr. Pooper.

carla said...

Such an adorable little man!
No wonder you couldn't resist him.
Sweet Freddie!

Mina Burrows said...

@Wendyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! *picks jaw up off the floor* Yeah! WJ's made it to the party. I won't say how long it's been! XXXOOO

@Carla - Thanks, Carla. You're a biggest fan and we love you for that! Hugs & Kisses to Darcy & Sophie!

Midnyte Reader said...

Love the name, love the image, love your reasons...love creepy books too! Oh and love your image of the Headless Horseman, as I live close to Sleepy Hollow : )

I'm now following and looking forward to reading about your thoughts on some scary books.

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Love the puppy!
My Hop

Mina Burrows said...

@MidnyteReader - Thanks for stopping by. If you're a fan of SH and other creepy books, check out my Creepy Classic reviews. I'd love to know what you think. :0)

@HowardSherman - It's all about the name. You're right!

@Alison - You have one of my fav blogs. Thanks for stopping by!

Mina Burrows said...

@EKelly - Hi E. Welcome! So glad you stopped by. I can't wait to check out your blog! :0)