Friday, January 21, 2011

Fridays with Fred: A Tea Party

Fred attended a recent tea party my 3 year old hosted.  He’s such a good sport; he even donned a scarf for the occasion. Aside from running across our makeshift table a few times, he was a model guest.  I swear he thinks he’s one of the kids – even though he kind of is.  I quickly got this shot with little effort, which shows you how much of a pro he is.  And look, he even asked for milk.  It’s fairly crazy in my household at times – this day was no exception.  Tea parties are the best! 

Enjoy your weekend!

Don't say a word to the guys.

I'll take my doggie biscuit now, please.

If you miss last week’s Friday’s with Fred – you have to check it out his Neat Trick.  Also, Schatze's over at Mary's from BookHounds is one hot babe. You have to check her out too.

Until next time…tea, anyone?

Mina B.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Can't wait to have a tea party with Fred - looks like so much fun!!!

carla said...

I can see where Fred would be such a great brother.
Tea and biscuits? Sounds like a proper English Tea there my dear.
It looks like soo much fun!
Darcy and Sophie say hi!

Mina Burrows said...

@Lisa - Fred is a ton of fun - when he's not running off w/ the tea pot!

@Carla - Fred is a great big brother - when he's not growling and curling his lip at my little ones. He can be a bit grouchy in his older years.
XXOO to Darcy & Sophie!