Friday, January 14, 2011

Fridays with Fred: Neat Tricks

Today’s Fridays with Fred is about tricks. Fred’s pretty hilarious when he’s in trick mode.  Oh and by the way, he'll do anything for a treat.  But don't feel too bad for him, because he gets plenty of rewards for his preformance.  And let's not forget the pilfering he does in the kitchen and at the table.  Trust me when I say he gets his fair share snacks and then some.  That’s probably why he likes doing tricks.  He gets treats AND my total attention.  He’s most famous for the one below.  I’ve spent countless hours with the Fredster, doing tricks and awarding treats. He’s the best, really.

Anyway, I thought you’d enjoy this.


Not again, Mom.

Can I have my treat now?


Yeah, we know...Fred's "play dead" needs a bit more work.  Want to see more of Fred? Try here and here.  Remember to check out Schatze's phoDOGraphy over at Mary's from BookHounds. 

Until next time… :O)

Mina B.

3 comments:

Mina Burrows said...

Sorry for the delay, folks. It's been one crazy day :P

carla said...

We're a day late anyway. Darcy has been under the weather a bit and then she and Sophie just had to go to the SnowBall last nite (on line).

Fred you are just such a talented pup! And just so darn handsome! Do you have an agent too?

Mina Burrows said...

Hi Carla - Thanks for stopping by. I'm sorry Darcy's not feeling well. I guess snow can do that to ya!

Fred does not have an agent - although he should. He's definitely multi-talented. :)