Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Author Alert: Elisabeth Staab

I’m back. I was on a sick hiatus. No really…I was sick, I swear. In fact, I’m still suffering from a plethora of ailments – all due to the common cold and a case of the stomach flu. I know. I know…and believe me, it sucked. And during the holidays too. Ugh. And yet, even as I sit here and type, hack and spew, I’m still dedicated to bring you enriched paranormal romance content. Which brings me to my next post…

For those of you that haven’t checked out Elisabeth Staab…please do. She’s a talented author that I stumbled upon – I can’t remember where…maybe twitter.  Anyway, she writes paranormal romance books that are hawt, hawt, HAWT! Catch my drift? In fact, her first novel is of course is about vampires called, Power From Darkness and it set to be released in Spring 2012. I previously read the first chapter of this book and let me tell you…it was really good.  I’m definitely a fan and can’t wait to sink my teeth into the series.

And while you wait for the series, Staab has been feeding her fan base with titillating reads called, Risqué Story Series, Beautiful Blue. This series Staab writes is so much fun to read and what’s even better is it’s FREE.  Yes, free…on her blog – click here to get started on the first 4 chapters.  She’s up to 20 chapters now so follow her on twitter to know when she releases her next chapter/installment.

And just look at Staab's main character here...she is beautiful and blue, of course.  Despite her alien-like features, the unique blue female character, Genevieve, couldn’t be more human and probably more likeable. After reading only a chapter, I’m sure you’ll be hooked on the series. So be sure and check it out. I mean for cripes sake…they're free.

Until next time…check out Elisabeth Staab and see Risqué Story Series, Beautiful Blue

Mina B.

3 comments:

Elisabeth Staab said...

Holy ! Mina, you totally made my day. Thank you so much, and I am so glad you are enjoying the story! I'm thinking about doing to short story/ flash fiction series after Beautiful Blue wraps up, so stay tuned!

Mina Burrows said...

Hi Elisabeth! Thank you for stopping by. I am a total fan. :)

carla said...

I intend to check this out soon, after the holidays!