Friday, December 24, 2010

Fridays with Fred: Stocking Stuffers

My Fridays with Fred today is all about stocking stuffers. His primarily. I decided to give him his toys and treats early this year because... he deserves it. I stuffed his paw stocking with bonies, greenies, treats, a rope toy and a Frisbee. I’d say he made out like a bandit but that’s me. One of his favorite toys is a Frisbee. I’ll have to get some pix for next year of him in action with the darn thing. It’s pretty hilarious. Anyway, from the bottom of my heart and Fred’s too…Happy Holidays!


Happy. Happy. Joy. Joy.

Want to see more of Fred? Try here and here. Also, remember to check out Mary at Book Hounds and her wonderful phoDOGraphy.


Until next time…


Mina B.

4 comments:

carla said...

Way to go Fred!
Merry Christmas to you and Mina!
Darcy Sophie and Carla

D Q said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Mina Burrows said...

@Carla & Deedles...thanks so much to you both and a Merry Xmas too!
:0)

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today, Mina! I hope your holidays have been nice too! :) I haven't been doing a lot of blogging during mine - but I plan to post regularly again at the start of the new year!