Monday, November 15, 2010

A Mini Book Review: Richelle Mead’s Frostbite

Book 2 in Richelle Mead’s thrilling Vampire Academy series is Frostbite.  As part of the Vampire Book Club Vampire Academy ReRead Challenge, I am doing this mini-review. Want to read my previous review for Frostbite, click here.


I have to say – although I’m sure it’s debatable –Frostbite is my favorite book of the series…so far. I preferred it when I read the series initially and so far…I still do. I think I loved it so much because of the ending. What can I say about the ending: intense, riveting, spellbinding? Yes. All of those and of course more. And Mason, my hero *sigh*. I love that boy.

This time around three things resonated with me. First, I have more of an appreciation than before of Rose’s wit. Damn she’s funny. Second, the life lessons learned about love and how you can’t force it. And finally, Adrian. Getting a fresh new take on him was inspiring. He’s wicked, sexy, mysterious and yuuuummy!

If you haven’t had a chance to read the series, holy hell you better get on it. Last Sacrifice comes out next month. Oh, and the Vampire Book Club’s Vampire Academy ReRead Challenge ends this month.


Until next time…read Frostbite…a veritable classic on my bookshelf.


Mina B.

Vampire Academy Re-Read Challenge

2 comments:

carla said...

I admit i haven't read the series. It does sound good.

Mina Burrows said...

Oh Carla...this series is spellbinding. I'm sure you'll love it.