Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday’s with Fred: Play Things

Hi! Happy Friday, everybody. Ready for the weekend? Halloween in just around the corner so I thought I’d share a few shots of Fred playing with a squeaky toy. He’s sure silly - my little JRT. Anyway, he has a bin full of toys and recently I pulled out his Halloween ones. He’s in heaven. Despite his age, Fred still acts like a puppy. Thankfully, I don’t think that will every go away. Enjoy these shots.

Wait for it....

Argh...

Yipee...
Remember, my Spooktacular Book Blog Hop starts Oct 25th.


Until next time…have fun this weekend.

Mina B



5 comments:

carla said...

Oh Fred, you are a handsome devil!
Darcy and Sophie are just staring at you with their big brown eyes and hearts aflutter.

Mina Burrows said...

Thanks Carla. Fred would love to see pix of Darcy & Sophie. Send them on in. :)

D Q said...

How cute!

BookHounds said...

Schatze sends Fred XOXOX

http://maryinhb.blogspot.com/2010/10/friday-phodography_29.html

Jackie said...

I had a toy Fox Terrier for 15 years Mina and until he got an infection and blind and deaf he played just as crazy as when he was 6 weeks old when we got him! Fred looks like my boy and I miss him even all these 13 years later!

Happy Friday and am so glad Mary at Bookhounds posted this link because I will be back for more pics!

jackie >_<