Friday, July 23, 2010

Coming up next, "All Things Lynsay Sands"...yeah buddy!

I have big news, everyone. BIG. HUGE. MONUMENTAL. I’m still working out the kinks but I’ve just confirmed my interview with New York Times Best Selling author, Lynsay Sands. Did you get that? LYNSAY SANDS. OK. Breathe. In and out…in and out. (I know.) I’m equally excited if not beyond ecstatic. She’s one of my favorite and I’ve read 14 of her books, both from her paranormal and highlander series. She rocks and I’m totally thrilled to have her here on my blog as my special guest.
Stay tuned as I work out all the dates for this killer interview. Plus, I’m also working on a giveaway as well. I hope you’re sitting down but…I’m giving away (courtesy of Lynsay that is)…Love Bites. How awesome is that? I hope to confirm the interview dates and giveaway dates etc…in the next week, so check back to get an update under News Flash.

Now…for those of you who aren’t clued in… Lynsay Sands is a killer paranormal romance author of the Argeneau vampire/life mate series. I’ve reviewed her most recent anthology in the series featuring Tiny here.  As a special treat, I also plan on doing several reviews to get you up to speed within the coming weeks. Hold on to your skirts girls, cuz we are going for a ride. Reading and writing paranormal books is a love for me. So, if you’re new to the genre, Lynsay Sands is a hell of a way to start. Below are the books I plan on reviewing before this special interview day. I’ll be announcing that day by next week so check back. 

Be sure and take a walk with me as I feature these books and then top it off with a Lynsay Sands's special interview plus a "Free Book Giveaway" of a coveted book in Lynsay’s series, Love Bites. It’s hot, hot, hot. And I promise, you won’t be disappointed.

Stay tuned.

Until next time…read, read, read anything by Lynsay Sands.

Mina B.

No comments: