Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Vampire Romance Book List (1-25)

OK, so I’m really into lists. I recently blogged about a Bloody Book list from NPR writer, Margot Adler, where she read 75 vampire novels. You impressed? I was. Anyway, I’ve been working my way through reviewing those books on my blog when I received a Google alert mentioning a website by the name of Draculabook.com.
It’s an interesting site about anything and everything vampires. Seems relatively new, but I’m not sure. I’d recommend checking it out though. So in my alert, I saw this request from a person looking for recommended Vampire Romance Novels besides Twilight. After responding/commenting to the question, I scanned the other comments and was excited to see all the other responses. Like I said, I’m a big fan of lists. Why? Because I remember a time when I searching emphatically via the net, looking for a list of recommended vampire novels and came up with zilch. Sure, there where recommendations and such on Amazon and other book sites but I wanted just a straight forward list. And by sharing this list with you, I’m helping people like you, who may be looking for instant gratification in a form of an easy book list.

Again, this Vampire Paranormal Romance Book list (1-25) does overlap some with the previous Bloody Book List I blogged about, but the difference here is…romance. Please note the list is in no particular order.  Some of these books I have read, other’s I haven’t but rest assured, I will be reviewing them on my blog.  Also, there are scads of other great vampire romance books out there and I plan on adding to the list with another Vampire Romance Book list featuring #25-50.


Until then, enjoy the list.


Mina B.


Vampire Paranormal Romance Book List (1-25)


1. The Vampire Chronicles, by Anne Rice


2. Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber


3. The Vampire Academy Series, Richelle Mead


4. The Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith


5. Blue Bloods, Melissa de la Cruz


6. Peeps and The Last Days, by Scott Westerfeld


7. House of Night, by PC Cast and Kristin Cast (series)


8. Vampire Beach by by Alex Duval (series)


9. Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris


10. The Argeneau Vampire Series by Lynsay Sands


11. Love at Stake: How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks (series)


12. The Undead Series by Mary Janice Davidson


13. The Dark Series (Carpathian Series) by Christine Feehan


14. The Dark-Hunters by Sherrilyn Kenyon (series)


15. Riley Jensen, Guardian by Keri Arthur


16. Vampire Huntress Legends by L.A. Banks


17. Dracula by Bram Stoker


18. I, Vampire by Michael Romkey


19. The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine (series)


20. The Vampire’s Kiss by Cynthia Eden


21. The Immortals After Dark Series by Kresley Cole (series)


22. Children of the Night, by Mercedes Lackey


23. Forever and the Night, by Linda Lael Miller


24. Mediator Series by Meg Cabot


25. The Midnight Breed Series by Laura Adrian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've no idea how happy I am to see your list.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Barb

Anonymous said...

This is great.
Can't wait to see the next ones on your list.
Zel