Friday, March 5, 2010

Richelle Mead’s Spirit Bound Except is here

OK, I know I’ve been blogging a bunch about Richelle Mead’s & her Vampire Academy series but you can’t blame me. With her recent Valentine’s Day Contest (which I entered-click here to see my entries) and with her upcoming release of Book 5, Spirit Bound, I just couldn’t help myself. I wanted my readers to know how great her YA books are.


Which brings me to the main reason why I’m blogging today, I’m pretty pumped. I am so addicted to the Vampire Academy series that I’ve been stalking Richelle Mead's website waiting for Spirit Bound’s damn excerpt. I know, I know, my sanity is in question here, I realize. But seriously…if you’re like me and have read all fours books, you’ve been waiting on pins and needles for Spirit Bound.


If you’ve read book 4, Blood Promise, than you already know that Dimitri is still alive and is now haunting Rose. She’s the one that got away, and I’m not just talking about love. He won’t rest until he’s done away with her once and for all. Poor Rose.  Didn’t Richelle Mead put her through enough during the last two books? However difficult to read at times, I’m still happy to be deliciously tortured by Dimitri and Rose’s tumultuous relationship.


Spirit Bound comes out May 18, 2010. You can pre order you book by clicking here.


Go check out the Spirit Bound excerpt. It’s beyond killer, and promises to be a best seller for sure.


Happy Friday!


Mina


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Can't wait to read.
Cin.