Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jennifer Turner's upcoming book: Eternal Hearts

Tagging onto my last post, I went to Jennifer Turner’s blog, Ephiphany of Imperfection. After reviewing her latest book, Eternal Seduction, I took a gander at the first six chapters of her upcoming book, Eternal Hearts. If you have a chance, read these six chapters. These six are just a taste of what’s to come in Book 2 of her Eternal series, Eternal Hearts.  And may I say from what I read, they’re mouth-watering good.

In Book 1, Turner introduces (probably one of my favorite characters), Drake Black. If you’ve read Book 1, Eternal Seduction, then you know Drake’s a man’s man. He’s a no-holds-barred individual with literally an annihilating presence. In Eternal Seduction, I adored his light-heartedness and fondness for the Nelek family. He’s gorgeous and his favorite pastime, when he’s not out pursuing a mystical contract killing, is consuming beer and pizza in large quantities. What’s not to love about this man? He’s dangerous, thrilling, humorous and sexy as all get out. Now that you know about the man…know that he’s the main character in Turner’s upcoming dark novel, Eternal Hearts. And trust me, if you read the first six chapters, you’ll be running out to pre-order this baby – which is hopefully scheduled to be released in 2010. From what I’ve read thus far, it might even be better than Book 1. We’ll just have to wait and see.
Until then…read first ask questions later.

Mina B.

No comments: