Saturday, February 27, 2010

Paranormal Weather in South Florida

Ever heard of a paranormal weather in South Florida? OK, not really, but I thought I’d post this quick blog about my writing/reading atmosphere.


Yes, I said South Florida; a place where this time of year, people flock to due to its tropical winter climate of a 75°. Well, I’m here to tell you, that’s not the case. For me, it’s beyond chilly. For others in the Northeast, for example, it would be wonderful, I’m sure. The temperature here is 54°. The picture here is of my fireplace. My toes would be donning a pretty pedicure right now if it wasn’t for this blasted cold weather. Yes, some older homes down here do have fireplaces despite the proximity of my home being 1 mile away from the beach.


Anyway, I’m letting my readers know what my scene looks like as I read and write during this lovely change of climate we’re having.


Happy readings and if you’re cold…stay warm.


Mina

No comments: